Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Life Continued

As I was saying yesterday, I think my last Quilt is my favorite. I like the colors, the design, and the Quilting. And the entire time that I was Quilting it, I kept saying to myself, "your ruining it"! I don't know why I feel this way when I am working on a piece. I still have a lot of work to do. It needs binding, a label and sleeve, but-----.
My Sister, 'The force of Nature', returns next Monday to paint again. I must spend this week peeling this horrible wall paper. It was applied directly to un-prepared sheet rock and comes down one little jibble at a time. It is slow and laborious, however; it will be worth it in the end. It will be like living in a new house. I will have a new kitchen, powder room?, and bedroom. Also, the wallpaper under the chair rail in the dinning room has to go. So a new dinning room, too.
Must run, you know, the breakfast thing.
We'll talk later,
Carol Ann, Quilter

1 comment:

Adele said...

Just think! You have a new quilt to gaze at and basically a new house when all this is over. Hopefully you will get to rest after the house it done then on to Houston. Did I tell you thanx lately for allowing me to tag along. Thanx! THANX! THANX!